Blog Update!

9:31 AM

blogupdateheader
I have been working hard the past week or so to make a few changes to the appearance of the blog so, as you might be able to see. I only get about an hour or so during the day (actually during my lunch break) to write, edit photos, and post new blogs, and I have been spending this time making some cosmetic changes and looking up how to edit the html of the blog. As a result there has been little time to write and post new material, but I do have some great things lined up to write about, including some reviews, tutorials, and more!



newblogpayout1

In particular, you can see that I made a new header for the blog, although I'm not quite certain I am 100% satisfied with it. I am not that great of a designer when it comes to headers. I think the only one I have ever been happy with is my ETSY shop banner to be honest with you! Considering I have absolutely NO background whatsoever in graphic design, I'm pleased with the things I can do and make in general. Also, I finally added a profile pic and edited my ABOUT section, both along the sidebar as well as the actual ABOUT page.


newbloglayout2

You'll also notice that along with the other changes to the sidebar I have added a nice, clean category section where I have placed all of my blogs into a few, easily accessible categories. Right below that I have created photo links to some of my favorite blog from the past and present! Every section has a lovely new grey header to match the colors of the blog layout and I have made a few extra so that I can expand my categories and sections as the blog grows.

If there is anything you'd like to see featured, feel free to send me a message through the page with your suggestions and ideas!

Cheers!



You Might Also Like

0 comments